Friday, September 25, 2015

9/25/2015 (Stuck)

After a long day of work I headed out for Kansas City. The drive seemed to take forever like I was never going to make it. After being in the car for 4 hours and working all day I was pooped! I finally arrived at my hotel at 1 am, exhausted as can be I checked in and started heading to my room. I could just imagine entering the room and just flopping on the bed for some sleep until the next morning. As the elevator doors closed, I was headed to the 4th floor to my room feeling the excitement for some sleep as I got closer. Then all of a sudden a loud alarm went off, and the elevator stopped. Not knowing what to do a little bit of panic came across. Over an intercom I heard don’t worry mam we are just having some difficulty and help would be on its way. Bummed as could be that it was already 1 am and I was stuck in the elevator, I sat down and tried entertaining myself. My weekend was supposed to be a blast, I was meeting up with some friends and we were going to have an all-girls weekend in Kansas City. But the way my weekend had started I just knew everything else was going to go downhill. I sat in that elevator for almost two hours as they tried to get it fixed again. I became very mad and upset that all I wanted to do was go home. Of course since it took so long I did try falling asleep, but have you ever tried sleeping in an elevator? That is the worst thing ever! After waiting I finally got into my room and got into bed. My weekend trip had started really bad but it ended up being a great girl’s weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment