Wednesday, September 23, 2015

9/23/2015 (Choices)

I was told to write down on a piece of scrap paper one dream I have for my life, the name of someone I love and one talent that I have that I value. Then I had to randomly select one out of the three and write about it. I chose for my dream to be a teacher, someone I love is Austin and my talent is singing. I ended up picking singing at random. Signing for me is a way I express my feelings. My whole life I was in choir until I started college, and sometimes I still will sing in the church choir. Other than that I only sing when something is on the radio or if I’m in the shower. I really don’t know what I would do if I lost the ability to sing, I mean it’s been my whole life and not being able to go a day without it will be hard. Like I said earlier it’s a way I express my feelings. Sometimes I will play sad songs when I’m upset and just sit there singing to the songs while crying. I really don’t think losing the ability to sing will be a dramatic affect in my life. I know plenty of people that sing and are really bad at it. The only thing I can think of that will really upset me is if I lost the ability to sing forever like if I tried to sing and something bad would happen to me. Singing defiantly doesn’t compare to loosing Austin or my dream to teach. I think loosing someone you love is a lot harder and it’s more emotional than the other two. When loosing someone you love you think about the good time and all the memories with them. I also think teaching would come in next for me as how hard it would be too loose it. I know since I was little teaching has always been my dream. I love kids and want to watch them develop the knowledge they are taught in the classroom. It would be hard if I wasn’t able to help a child learn or anything else that comes with being a teacher. But about these three things really made me think what if I did lose one of things, what would I do? Would my life be different? Would I be able to move further in my life?

1 comment: