Monday, September 21, 2015

9/21/2015 (Online Classes)

I know that online classes are supposed to be helpful when it comes to college, but I do not think they really are. It is very handy having online classes when you do not have the time to actually go to a seated class. With online classes you can do your work at any time during the day. Online classes may work for some people but I don’t think they are helpful for me. I have tried online classes before and they did not work out but this semester I didn’t have a choice but to do them. I still wanted to be in school but with my work schedule I wouldn’t be able to take seated classes. I feel that with online classes most teachers put too much on your plate at one time. Yes, time management does help when taking online classes but I feel we shouldn’t have more than what a seated class does in a week. Maybe I am wrong but that’s what I think an online class should do. It gets real old having to keep the same routine, of going to work then staying up until one or two in the morning to do homework, and of course I try to get it all done before the weekend. Maybe I just worn out from it all or maybe online classes just is not for me. But I am really going to have to push my butt for the rest of this semester to get everything done so I pass my classes. That is the number one goal for me is to get everything done so I can finally finish school. In no way am I thinking badly of my teachers, that’s not it. I think they are terrific I just think next time I don’t have a choice I should just take a semester off instead of doing online classes. They are just too much for me to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment