Saturday, September 19, 2015

9/19/2015 (Girls Dream)

Girls dream all their life of getting married and how the wedding is going to be. By the time a little girl is five years old she has her whole wedding planned. But things change, when I was a little girl I had my whole wedding planned, now that I am in a serious relationship and have gotten older my wedding plans changed. When I was little I wanted the most beautiful flowers that anyone could imagine. I wanted my wedding dress to be huge like a ballroom dress. I wanted to feel like a princess just like every other girl. I had planned to have the biggest wedding possible. I wanted an outside summer wedding. Now that the time has come too actually start thinking about and planning my wedding everything possible has changed. I now want a very elegant wedding dress with lace and to wear my cowboy boots. I want a fall wedding inside a very small chapel. I want daisy’s as my flowers nothing really big. My boyfriend and I have decided that we want a country wedding. When I was little I wanted the whole wedding to be about me, but now I know the guy wants some input on it as well. Austin had decided that he wants to wear jeans, cowboy boots and cowboy hat. He really wanted to get married on four wheelers so we compromised and decided we would leave on one. I couldn’t get married on one because I have to keep the tradition of my dad walking me down the aisle. Our goal is to have a country wedding of our own but keep somethings traditional. Even though a lot of this stuff doesn’t matter, it really matters to me. Some people can get married at a court house or not even get married but just get a marriage license. I will have my dreams come true one day and I can’t wait to share it with someone I love dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment