Thursday, September 17, 2015

9/17/2015 (Favorite Season)

My favorite season has to be fall. If it could be fall all year round I would be one happy girl. I think fall is the most beautiful season we have. All the leaves are changing to their fall color and you don’t have to worry about mowing your grass. When fall comes around I get very excited that means pumpkin pie in all different ways. My favorite is to go to Andy’s Frozen Custard and get a pumpkin pie concrete. Not only is the weather nice and you can eat pumpkin pie but two of my favorite holidays are in the fall. First is Halloween, I love Halloween just because one time out of the year you can dress or act like a complete idiot and not get judge for it. Plus you can get free candy all night long. The second one is Thanksgiving. I call it the get together holiday because that’s the only time in the year my whole family gets together. We all enjoy each other and you can eat as much food as you want and not worry about how much weight you gained until the next day. Fall is all around a great season. Hoodies and jeans come out there’s all different kinds of festivals to attend and mostly my favorite is bon fires. We have huge bonfires each year, we make s’mores and sometimes even make our truck bed into a huge sleeping place. Late night cuddles and smell of the cool air is also great about fall. I can sit here and name everything I love about fall but mostly I love fall because it is the time of the year to start winding down and getting ready for a new year. Fall prepares you for another great adventure. So bring on the hoodies, s’mores, bon fires, late nights, holidays and the great weather because I am ready for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment