Saturday, September 12, 2015

9/12/2015 (Kids These Days)

As time goes on I feel each generation has changed. I know when I was a kid we got spanked for misbehaving. We also respected our parents and listened to what they said. We were home before the street lights came on and as soon as you herd mom or dad yell or whistle you better start booking it home. Things were easier back then there wasn’t a consent worry of someone getting kidnapped or killed. Time has changed a lot; kids these days have no respect for not only their parents but just people in general. You don’t hear “please” and “thank you,” no one opens doors anymore. Kids need to learn these things, and you can blame them the parents are the ones letting them get away with it. You see kids screaming in restaurants and misbehaving. If I were to do that as a kid my butt was in the bathroom getting spanked or I was sent to the car with one of my parents without dinner. I really believe if we don’t do anything about this now kids will grow up thinking they can get away with anything. This may cause more hurt to this country then what there already is. Parents done let your kids act up, don’t let them be disrespectful discipline them! I think another reason kids don’t get in trouble or spanked anymore is because now days if you do one thing to your child in public its “abuse.” Come on people get over yourself, don’t you remember growing up getting the hand, belt, paddle or spoon it’s not abuse. Now to move on from respect, children these days don’t play. I remember I was always out running around, playing with things we found and using our imagination. Kids these days play video games and rely on the newest tablet to entertain them. Kids have no imagination. We would build forts in our living room and pretend to be in wars. It’s just sad how kids these days act and what our society has done to make them this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment