Tuesday, September 29, 2015

9/29/2015 (Sick)

Here’s a post that I couldn’t find anything to write about. It’s been a very long Tuesday, I woke up at 9 am for work. I felt like complete crap and didn’t feel like going but I needed to. I loaded up on medicine and grabbed an orange juice to drink on my way to work. It was another long day at work but of course it made it 10 times worse since I didn’t feel good. I really need the money so I tried my hardest to stick it out for my whole scheduled time. I was feeling a little better but then got back from lunch at 3 and started feeling horrible again. All I wanted was to go home, eat some soup and go to bed. The stuff I have gotten was going around my house and I tried everything to prevent getting sick. But just my luck I did. I can hardly keep my head up and my body aches. Of course I don’t want to do my school work, but just like actually work it has to be done. After so many calls and customers to handle I just want 8 o’clock to get here so I can go home. I ran out of things to write about and didn’t feel like even writing so I’m just going to write things that come to my mind. Like my horrible day and not feeling well and just wanting to go home. I wish the days would just pause when we are sick so I don’t have to miss anything. It really sucks that I tried everything to prevent this from happening and I still got sick. Maybe it’s because I tried to hard or maybe because the germs knew I was trying not to get sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment