Sunday, October 4, 2015

10/4/2015 (Last Post)

Over the past couple of months I have written a blog everyday about different things. Mostly they were about my life and current things going on in my life. I think writing a blog everyday actually helped me not only with writing but helped express my feelings. In the beginning I wasn’t real sure on how well writing blogs would work for me, but after the experience I found to really like writing them. The two biggest problems I had were finding time to write the blog and what to write about. But as soon as I found/thought of something to write about I couldn’t stop writing, especially when I was doing creative writing and got to use my imagination in my writing. I also think I learned a lot about myself as well and not only as a writer. I still think I have a lot of improvement that needs to be done in my writing though. I think I’ve gained a little more experience but by the time the semester is over I hope to be more improved then what I was in the beginning of this semester. Writing has always been a challenge for me, but knowing now how to free write and not worry about my writing or the spelling until after I finish writing I think is going to help me a lot. I now have something to look back on and reflect of who I was at the time and what I’ve done to accomplish who I am today. I have many struggles and a lot of things going on in my life but getting through them will help me become a better person. Just like writing, the more you write the better you become, and you have to have your old writings to reflect off of to become a better writer.

1 comment:

  1. Nice reflection. I enjoyed reading your blog. You should be very proud of what you have accomplished here. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete