Thursday, October 1, 2015

10/1/2015 (Mom)

A lot of my post or writings have been about my dad. I love my dad very much and he has always been a great role model to me but I think I should have a single post about my mom. My mom is the most wonderful person I have ever met. I love her dearly even though sometimes I don’t show it. My mom has helped me become the woman I am today and for that I am very grateful. My mom works her butt off to keep my sister and me happy. Not only does she work 50+ hours a week but she also comes home cooks us dinner and makes sure the house is clean. She always makes sure we have everything we need for the next day ready. I love my mom dearly. She is the best mom in the entire world! She is always there for me when I am sad and when I am happy. I know if I need a shoulder to cry on she will be there. She has been through my first school dance and my first break up. She taught me everything I know like shaving, doing my hair and teaching me how to put make up on. She was there for me through all of my surgeries and held my hand when I was waking up from them. She holds me tight when I am sick and does everything she can to make me feel better. I love my mom dearly. We may fight a lot but that’s just part of a mother/daughter relationship. But at the end of the day I know she loves me and I love her. This may be a short list of how wonderful my mom is but there is many more because she is the greatest woman in the world and I want her to know that I love her very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment