Friday, October 2, 2015

10/02/2015 (Food Day)

Everyone complains about how their work isn’t fun or they don’t do anything special, but when something is made no one wants to participate. We had food day at work today, which turned out okay but it could have been done better. Either no one participated or everyone brought a lot of the same thing. We were told about our food day on Monday and was given a list with our names on it for what we had to bring. They had categories for each initial of the last name. Mine being H was main dish so I brought in Taco Salad. I completely understand that some people don’t have the extra money to bring something but even if it was 87 cents I’m sure it would be fine. For starters maybe 10 people signed up bringing something which is very upsetting. People need to quit complain that we don’t do anything fun at work. I also think that if you don’t bring anything you can’t participate. If ten people brought something there’s no way there was enough food for the whole entire building. This is my thought on the whole idea. I think there should be a theme for the food day so people will have ideas of what to bring. I also think that you have email the person in charge with what you are brining and they will write it down. Also what I said earlier I think if you don’t bring anything you can’t participate. It may sound harsh but if you never participate it’s not fair to those who actually spend time and money making food for people who don’t even do anything. I realize people have to option to bring something but I also think you should have the option to eat or not. Meaning you don’t bring something you don’t get nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment